Ambitious, knowledgeable, and passionate about brilliant PR. Does that sound like you? Then come take your place in the GingerMay team.
GingerMay is known for its tenacity; that’s why emerging technology, adtech and start-up businesses across the globe trust us with their public relations. The talent, dedication, and expertise of our team are what make us so successful.
Always determined to do more, we are constantly looking for individuals with a passion for thought leadership PR, digital strategy, social media, and building relationships with clients based on mutual confidence and honesty.
If that sounds up your street, we’d love to hear from you.
As a global PR agency with offices across Europe, we cover a range of positions. We also believe work should be fun and balanced. Commitment is vital, but so is time to relax, as our social committee will tell you.
So if we’ve sparked your interest please click here to send us your CV and a brief summary of the type of role you are seeking.
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager – Tunbridge Wells
We are seeking a PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join the team at our Tunbridge Wells headquarters. This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding agency that can take your career to new places.
We can offer you the chance to work on fully integrated campaigns, with a great mix of global clients. You will get involved in the strategic planning of accounts and be part of the creative team to really drive campaigns and develop brands, both in the UK and internationally.
Our agency culture is refreshing, with plenty of chances to socialise; from picnics in the park to swapping stories over tapas and fancy dress themed Christmas parties. There’s always a plan afoot, as well as a great work-life balance. We also ensure working hours are adhered to, without the need for evenings spent at the office.
- This client-facing role requires you to deal with journalists on a daily basis and you will need to build strong professional relationships with them and other useful industry contacts
- Your communication and written skills will be impeccable, as will your attention to detail
- You should be able to hit the ground running and have good knowledge and experience of handling 360 degree PR campaigns. This should include generating stand out and national media coverage, from securing awareness for clients in the form of thought-leadership speaker opportunities, awards submissions and brand collaborations, to measuring and evaluating campaigns
- You will be required to undertake traditional PR activities as well as marketing, social media and promotions to support our clients
- The role will require you to manage a small team and take responsibility for your accounts, developing strategy alongside senior directors, while ensuring that programmes and objectives are met
- Flexibility, determination and a positive attitude are paramount to the role
- Regular travel to client meetings and events in London will be required, which will occasionally be outside of working hours
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop
- Career development
- Opportunity for international travel
- Fun and creative team
Please send your CV to hr@GingerMayPR.com or call for a confidential chat on 0203 642 1124
In the meantime, here’s a taster of what GingerMay can offer:
- The opportunity to work with innovative, global companies
- Ranked as the UK’s fastest growing pure-play tech PR agency by PR Week
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays and privilege days
- Staff bonus tied to company profitability
- Training and mentoring programmes designed to progress your career
- Plenty of chances to socialise: going Gatsby for the night, picnics in the park, swapping stories over tapas – there’s always a plan afoot!
Find out more about us here